So, last Monday at 7pm I was live on Sweetbiz. The show of Layla from Sweetacom on Instagram.
Doing video interviews, It’s still not my cup of tea but so far I’m accomplishing my objectifs of doing more videos and showing my face out there. At the beginning of the year, I did my first one in Spanish, now this one is in French. Missing an English video interview, lol.
And I was so nervous, it didn’t really show but you could hear it, because French is my native tongue and yet I made some mistakes that would tear apart my French teacher….but hey who cares? I did it and I’m still alive…
Listen, an extract of the interview (It’s in French remember and not the best quality, though. I’m sorry about that)
Now, what did we talk about ? The importance of illustrations in your business.
The important points of that we talk about were:
- Illustration as way to transmit a message, value
- The imposter syndrome and perfectionism
- The importance of knowing your ideal customer
- Connecting with your customer
- Bank image vs custom illustration
- How your action can touch people
I must say I had a lot of fun
You can see the full video here on Sweetacom’s IGTV.